10. Asakereh, H. (2007). "Spatial temporal variations of precipitation over the past decade". Geography and Development. No. 10. pp. 145-164. (In Persian).
11. Chang, H.J., Kim, .C.H. and Franczyk, J. (2007). "Flood hazard in urban areas of Korea and implications of climate change". Presented at Int. Workshop on the Science and Practice of Flood Disaster Management in Urbanizing Monsoon Asia (Chiang Mai, April) available at http://www.sea-user.org/mweb.php?pg=86.
12. Dao-Yi and Gong (2004). "Daily precipitation changes in the semi-arid region over northern China". Journal of Arid Environments. Vol. 59. Issue. 4. December 2004. pp. 771-784.
13. Fotheringham, A.S., Brunsdon, C. and Charlton, M.E. (2002).GeographicallyWeighted Regression: The Analysis of Spatially Varying Relationships.Wiley. Chichester.
14. Fraley, G., Jankowski, P. and Giovando, C. (2006). A Visual Approach to Data Mining Spatial and Temporal Change. Department of Geography. San Diego State University.
15. George, S.S. (2007). "Stream flow in the Winnipeg river basin, Canada: trends, extremes and climate linkages". J. Hydrol. 332. pp. 396–411.
16. Germer, M. (2008). "Seasonal precipitation changes in the wet season and their influence on flood/drought hazards in the Yangtze River Basin, China". Quaternary International. Vol. 186. Issue. 1. 1 August 2008. pp. 12-21.
17. Goodchild (1986).Spatial autocorrelation (CATMOG47). Norwich: Geobooks.UK.
18. Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change (2007). The Physical Science Basis. available at http://www.ipcc.ch/
19. Koenig, W.D. (2002). Global patterns of environmental synchrony and the Moran effect". Ecography. 25. pp. 283–288.
20. Mindy, S.C. and Weber, B.A. (2005). "Does Local Job Growth Reduce Poverty?". Agricultural and Resource Economics 213 Ballard Extension Hall Oregon State University Corvallis. Oregon 97331 Phone 541.737.1415
21. Nicholls, N. and Alexander, L. (2007). "Has the climate become more variable or extreme?". Progress 1992–2006 Prog. Phys. Geogr. 31. pp. 77–87.
22. O’Sullivan, D. and Unwin, D.J. (2003). Geographic Information Analysis. (Hoboken: Wiley).
23. Pagano, T. and Garen, D. (2005). "A recent increase in western US stream flow vari-ability and persistence". J. Hydrometeorol. 6. pp. 173-179.
24. Raziei, T. and Aziz, Q. (2008)."Spatial distribution of annual rainfall in West Iran". The study of Physical Geography. No. 65. pp. 93-108. (In Persian).
25. Raziei, T., Daneshkar Arasteh, P. and Saghafian, B. (2005). "Annual Rainfall Trend Analysis in Arid and Semi-arid Regions of Central and Eastern Iran". Quarterly of Water and Wastewater. No. 54. pp. 73-81. (In Persian).
26. Sadeghi, A.R., Alijani, B. and Ziaeian, P. (2012). "Application of spatial autocorrelation techniques for the analysis of heat islands in Tehran". Journal of Geographical Sciences and Applied Research. No. 30. pp. 67-90. (In Persian).
27. Schneider, U., Becker, A., Meyer-Christopher, A., Ziese, M. and Rudolf, B. (2010). "Global Precipitation Climatology Centre (GPCC)". Deutscher Wetterdienst. Offenbach, a.M.. Germany. Dec. 2010.
28. Schuurman, N., Peters, P.A. and Oliver, L.N. (2009). "Are Obesity and Physical Activity Clustered? A Spatial Analysis Linked to Residential Density". Epidemiology. advance online publication 23 April 2009. doi: 10.1038/oby.2009.119.
29. Sedaghat, M. (2011). "Defining and Spatial Analysis of The Suitable Drought Monitoring Model in Iran". PhD. Thesis. Tehran: Kharazmi University. School of Geographical Sciences. (In Persian).
30. Zhang, X.B., Harvey, K.D., Hogg, W.D. and Yuzyk, T.R. (2001). "Trends in Canadian stream flow". Water Resour. Res. 37. pp. 987-998.
31. Zolfaghari, H., Hashemi, R. and Fashy, M. (2008). "Review the maximum daily precipitation than the annual rainfall than". Journal of Geographical Research. Number 92. 15571-15594.