1. Balk BC, Elder K. )2000(. Combining binary decision tree and geostatistical methods to estimate snow distribution in a mountain watershed. Water Resources Research, No. 36, pp.13–26.
2. Bergeron, J . Royer, A . Turcotte, R . Roy, A . (2013); Snow cover estimation using blended MODIS and AMSR-E data for improved watershed-scale spring streamflow simulation in Quebec, Canada; Hydrological Processes, No. 1, pp. 1-14
3. Dietz, A . Conrad, C . Kuenzer, C . Gesell, G and Dech, S . 2014 . Identifying Changing Snow Cover Characteristics in Central Asia between 1986 and 2014 from Remote Sensing Data, Remote Sens, No. 6, pp.12752-12775
4. Dietz, A . Kuenzer, C . Conrad, C . (2013); Snow-cover variability in central Asia between 2000 and 2011 derived from improved MODIS daily snow-cover products; International Journal of Remote Sensing, No.34 pp. 3879–3902
5. Endrizzi, S . Bertoldi, G . Neteler, M . Rigon, R . 2006, Snow Cover Patterns and Evolution at Basin Scale: GEOtop Model Simulations and Remote Sensing Observations; Eastern snow conference, pp.195-209
6. Gafurov, A . and Bardossy, A . (2009); Cloud removal methodology from MODIS snow cover product, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., No. 13 , pp. 1361–1373
7. Gurung, D . Kulkarni, A . Giriraj, A . Aung, K . Shrestha, B . 2011, Monitoring of seasonal snow cover in Bhutan using remote sensing technique; Current Science, No. 101, pp.1364:1370
8. Helfrich, S . McNamara, D . Ramsay, B . Baldwin, T . Kasheta, T . 2007. Enhancements to, and forthcoming developments in the Interactive Multisensor Snow and Ice Mapping System (IMS); Hydrol. Process. No. 21, pp.1576–1586
9. Jain, S . Goswami, A . Saraf, K . (2009); Role of Elevation and Aspect in snow distribution in western Himalaya; Water Resour Manage; No. 23, pp. 71-83
10. Kivinen, S . Kaarlejarvi, E . Jylh¨a, K . R¨ais¨anen, J . 2012. Spatiotemporal distribution of threatened high-latitude snow bed and snow patch habitats in warming climate; Environmental research letter, No. 7 , pp. 1-9
11. Ke, C . Liu, X . (2014); Modis-observed spatial and temporal variation in snow cover in Xinjiang, China; Climate Research, No. 59, pp. 15-26
12. Leathers, D . Luff, B . 1997 . Characteristics of snow cover duration across the northeast United States of America. International Journal ofClimatology, No. 17 , pp.1535−1547.
13. Marchand W-D, Killingtveit AA. 2001. Analyses of the relation between spatial snow distribution and terrain characteristics. Proceedings of the58th Eastern Snow Conference. Ottawa, Canada, 14–17 May, 2001.
14. Marks DG, Winstral AH, Seyfried MS. 2002. Simulation of terrain and forest shelter effects on patterns of snow deposition, snowmelt and runoff over a semi-arid mountain catchment. Hydrological Processes, No.16, pp. 3605–3626.
15. Mote, P . Hamlet, A . Clark, M . Lettenmaier, D . 2005. Declining mountain snowpack in western North America. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, No. 86, pp. 39-49
16. Parajka, J . Bloschi, G . (2008); The value of MODIS snow cover data in validating and calibrating conceptual hydrological models, Journal of Hydrology, No. 358, pp. 240-258
17. Sensoy, A . Uysal, G . Sorman, A . Sorman, U . 2010. Topographic effects on snow depletion curves of Upper Euphrates river basin, Turkey , Republic of Macedonia - 25, 29 May 2010pp.1-10
18. She, J . Zhang, Y . Li, X , Chen, Y . (2014); Changes in snow and glacier cover in an arid watershed of the western Kunlun Mountains using multisource remote sensing data; International Journal of Remote Sensing; No. 35, pp. 234-252
19. Wang, X . Xie, H . (2009); New methods for studying the spatiotemporal variation of snow cover based on combination products of MODIS Terra and Aqua; Journal of Hydrology, No. 371, pp. 192-200
20. Wang.X , Xie. H , Liang . T and Huang. X (2009); Comparison and validation of MODIS standard and new combination of Terra and Aqua snow cover products in northern Xinjiang, China. Hydro.Process. No. 23, pp. 419-429
21. Zhang, G . Xie, H . Yao, T . Liang, T . Kang, S . (2012); Snow cover dynamics of four lake basins over Tibetan Plateau using time series MODIS data(2001-2010), Water resources reaserch, No. 48 pp. 1-22